Provision of Your Personal Data Contract
To facilitate the full processing and operation of our app, you are required to provide some personal information to us to help facilitate the full usage of our mobile application. However, your personal data that you provide shall be guarded with strict privacy care and will not be used by or sold to any other third party without your consent.
The Types of Personal Data We Collect
The types of personal data we collect may include: your name, telephone number, email address, home, mailing, billing or delivery address, your dates of birth, your payment and credit card information and other personal data you voluntarily provide to us; and IP address, real-time geographic location data, browser settings, browsing records and other Internet log on information of your computer or mobile device.
Purposes of Collection
Your personal data may be used for one or more of the following purposes
1. Communicating with you
2. Verifying your identity and any accounts you have with us
3. Administrating any membership or other marketing, promotional or corporate programs that you participate in
4. Processing your orders for products and services you place with us (including maintaining your shopping cart on our mobile application, billing and payments)
5. Handling and responding to your inquiries, suggestions or complaints
6. Developing new products and services
7. Conducting customer surveys
8. Providing you with tips on personal care and grooming
9. Conducting data, research, statistical and behavioral analysis to help us better understand and to improve our services and products
10. Customizing our mobile application and its contents to your particular preferences
11. With your consent, conducting direct marketing activities
12. Any other purposes directly related to any of the above purposes.
Retention of Personal Data
We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the Purposes for which the personal data is to be used and delete any of your personal data that we have stored as soon as reasonably practicable, subject to, or where otherwise required by law or permitted by law.
We intend to use your personal data for direct marketing including:
1. Marketing our products and services, activities, contests, promotional offers (benefits and privileges), special events and any other information which we think may be of relevance, or sending out free product samples;
2. Marketing products and services, activities, contests, promotional offers (benefits and privileges) and special events of our vendors, business partners or third party service providers.
3. Conducting researches and evaluation.
Such marketing activities may be provided to you in various methods in accordance with the personal data you provide to us, including advertisement, postal mail, telephone call, email, text or messages on your mobile devices.
Protection of Information
To protect your personal data while you are using our mobile application, we use sophisticated encryption technology and secured servers to keep your personal data safe. All your ordering information is protected during transmission, which encrypts the information that you input so that it cannot be read in transit. Other security measures include restricting access to personal data to employees who have a need to use the data and who have been trained to handle such data properly and observe confidentiality. No unauthorized access will be allowed.
Websites of Third Parties